This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing one or more security updates.
- Update to 1.36 svn snapshot r2102
- This fixes 2 security issues where a malicious server
could execute arbitrary code on connecting clients
- CVE-2011-1412: Execute arbitrary shell commands on
- CVE-2011-2764: Arbitrary code execution when
native-code DLLs are enabled
- Update the autodownload + launch script for
UrbanTerror to 4.1.1
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected openarena and / or quake3 packages.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0