This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- security fix: remove user-reachable override of cvsdb
- fix broken standalone.py -c and -d options handling
- add --help option to standalone.py
- fix stack trace when asked to checkout a directory
- improve memory usage and speed of revision log markup
- fix broken annotation view in CVS keyword-bearing
files (issue #479)
- warn users when query results are incomplete (issue
- avoid parsing errors on RCS newphrases in the admin
section (issue #483)
- make rlog parsing code more robust in certain error
cases (issue #444)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected viewvc package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0