This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Tue May 3 2011 Jiri Skala <jskala at redhat.com> -
- fixes #701340 - CVE-2011-1159 acpid: blocked writes
can lead to acpid daemon hang
- update to latest upstream 2.0.9
- Wed Dec 8 2010 Jiri Skala <jskala at redhat.com> -
- fixes #660459 - Should be able to set options with
- update to latest upstream
- Wed Nov 3 2010 Jiri Skala <jskala at redhat.com> -
- fixes #648221 - SELinux is preventing /sbin/iwconfig
access to a leaked /dev/input/event0 file descriptor
- Wed Sep 29 2010 jkeating - 2.0.5-3.1
- Rebuilt for gcc bug 634757
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected acpid package.
Risk factor :
Low / CVSS Base Score : 2.1
CVSS Temporal Score : 1.8
Public Exploit Available : true