This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Windows host contains a web browser that is affected by
The installed version of Firefox 3.6 is earlier than 3.6.17. Such
versions are potentially affected by the following security issues :
- Multiple use-after-free errors exist in the handling of
the object attributes 'mChannel', 'mObserverList' and
'nsTreeRange'. (CVE-2011-0065, CVE-2011-0066,
- An error exists in the handling of Java applets that
can allow sensitive form history data to be accessed.
- An error in the resource protocol can allow directory
- Multiple memory safety issues can lead to application
crashes and possibly remote code execution.
(CVE-2011-0069, CVE-2011-0070, CVE-2011-0072,
CVE-2011-0074, CVE-2011-0075, CVE-2011-0077,
CVE-2011-0078, CVE-2011-0080, CVE-2011-0081)
- An information disclosure vulnerability exists in the
'xsltGenerateIdFunction' function in the included
libxslt library. (CVE-2011-1202)
See also :
Upgrade to Firefox 3.6.17 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.3
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 53594 ()
CVE ID: CVE-2011-0065
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now