This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Current release: 5.0.1 - February 20, 2011
- Fix issue 91 (invalid text in XML declaration causes
sanitizer to crash)
- Fix issue 254 (sanitization can be bypassed by
malformed XML comments)
- Fix issue 255 (sanitizer doesn't strip unsafe URI
Previous release: 5.0 - January 25, 2011
- Improved MathML support
- Support microformats (rel-tag, rel-enclosure, xfn,
- Support IRIs
- Allow safe CSS through sanitization
- Allow safe HTML5 through sanitization
- Support SVG
- Support inline XML entity declarations
- Support unescaped quotes and angle brackets in
- Support additional date formats
- Added the request_headers argument to parse()
- Added the response_headers argument to parse()
- Support multiple entry, feed, and source authors
- Officially make Python 2.4 the earliest supported
- Support Python 3
- Bug fixes, bug fixes, bug fixes
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected python-feedparser package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0