This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Changes for 126.96.36.199 (2011-03-19)
- [structure] Aria table size printed as unknown, thanks
to erickoh75 - erickoh75
- [structure] Ordering by size gives incorrect results,
thanks to Madhura Jayaratne - madhuracj
- [core] 0 row(s) affected
- [core] Edit relational page and page number
- [security] Minor security fixes, see PMASA-2010-9 and
- [lang] German update, thanks to jannicars at
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected phpMyAdmin package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 4.3
Public Exploit Available : true