This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier
than 10.0.648.204. Such versions of Chrome are affected by multiple
- A buffer error exists in string handling functions.
- A use-after-free error exists in the processes for
loading frames. (Issue #73216)
- A use-after-free error exists in the processing of
HTML Collections. (Issue #73595)
- An error exists in the processing of CSS which leaves
stale pointers behind. (Issue #74562)
- An unspecified error allows DOM tree corruption related
to broken node-hierarchy. (Issue #74991)
- An error exists in the processing of SVG text which
leaves stale pointers behind. (Issue #75170)
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 10.0.648.204 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.1
Public Exploit Available : false