This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier
than 9.0.597.94. Such versions are reportedly affected by multiple
- An error exists in the processing of animations events
related to stale pointers. (Issue #67234)
- An error exists in the processing of SVG font faces
which allows attempts to use already freed resources.
- An error exists in the processing of anonymous blocks
related to stale pointers. (Issue #69556)
- Errors exist in the processing of plugins which allow
out-of-bounds reads to occur. (Issue #69970)
- An error exists in the handling of out-of-memory
conditions and does not always allow processes to be
properly terminated. (Issue #70456)
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 9.0.597.94 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.1
Public Exploit Available : false