This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Fri Dec 17 2010 Alan Pevec <apevec at redhat.com>
- New upstream version 4.9.4
- fixes CVE-2010-4336 (rhbz#663799)
- Wed Sep 29 2010 jkeating - 4.9.2-1.1
- Rebuilt for gcc bug 634757
- Tue Jun 8 2010 Alan Pevec <apevec at redhat.com>
- New upstream version 4.9.2
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected collectd package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 3.7
Public Exploit Available : false