This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Resolves rhbz#640686 - Upgrade of tomcat6 wipes out
- WARNING - Back up all files that need to be preserved
before package update or uninstall - WARNING
Several Bug fixes :
- tomcat user shell
- Multiple instances of tomcat not working (not sure
this is the right fix).
- init script LSB compliance
- Update commons libs - no longer commons-xxx-tomcat5
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected tomcat6 package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.4
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.6
Public Exploit Available : false