This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Update to 2.1.2
- Fix XSS on translate page
- Improved monolingual support
- Improved GNU style project support
- New translations: Zulu, Greek, Danish, Acoli and Fulah
- Completed translations: Uighur, Chinese (China),
Catalan, Asturian, Akan and Ganda
- Various bug fixes
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected pootle package.
Risk factor :
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now