This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Correct x86 CPU family and model check (BZ#11640,
- Don't crash on unresolved weak symbol reference
- sunrpc: Fix spurious fall-through
- Never expand $ORIGIN in privileged programs (#643306,
- Require suid bit on audit objects in privileged
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected glibc package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.2
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.3
Public Exploit Available : true