This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Windows host contains a web browser plugin that is
affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
The remote Windows host contains a version of Adobe's Shockwave
Player that is earlier than 188.8.131.525. Such versions are potentially
affected by the following issues :
- A memory corruption issue exists that could lead to
code execution. Note that there are reports this issue
is being exploited in the wild. (CVE-2010-3653)
- A heap-based buffer overflow vulnerability could lead
to code execution. (CVE-2010-2582)
- Multiple memory corruption issues in the 'dirapi.dll'
module could lead to code execution. (CVE-2010-2581,
CVE-2010-3655, CVE-2010-4084, CVE-2010-4085,
- Multiple memory corruption issues in the 'IML32.dll'
module could lead to code execution. (CVE-2010-4087,
- A memory corruption issue that could lead to code
See also :
Upgrade to Adobe Shockwave 184.108.40.2065 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.7
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 50387 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now