This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier
than 7.0.517.41. Such versions are reportedly affected by multiple
- It is possible to spam profiles via autofill /
autocomplete. (Issue #48225, #51727)
- An unspecified crash exists relating to forms.
- A browser crash exists relating to form autofill.
- It is possible to spoof the URL on page unload.
- It is possible to bypass the pop-up blocker.
- A crash on shutdown exists relating to Web Sockets.
- A possible memory corruption exists with animated GIF
files. (Issue #54500)
- Stale elements exists in the element map.
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 7.0.517.41 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.1
Public Exploit Available : false
Nessus Plugin ID: 50049 (google_chrome_7_0_517_41.nasl)
Bugtraq ID: 44241
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now