This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Implement accurate fma (BZ#3268, #43358)
- Fix alignment of AVX save area on x86-64 (BZ#12113)
- Fix regex memory leaks (BZ#12078)
- Improve output of psiginfo (BZ#12107, BZ#12108)
- Don't return NULL address in getifaddrs (BZ#12093)
- Fix strstr and memmem algorithm (BZ#12092, #641124)
- Don't discard result of decoding ACE if AI_CANONIDN
- Never expand $ORIGIN in privileged programs (#643306,
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected glibc package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.9
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.0
Public Exploit Available : true