This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2012 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SuSE 10 host is missing a security-related patch.
The following bugs have been fixed :
- local users could delete data files for tables of other
- authenticated users could gather information for tables
they should not have access to. (CVE-2010-1849)
- authenticated users could crash mysqld. (CVE-2010-1848)
- authenticated users could potentially execute arbitrary
code as the user running mysqld. (CVE-2010-1850)
- authenticated users could crash mysqld (CVE-2010-3677 /
CVE-2010-3678 / CVE-2010-3681 / CVE-2010-3682 /
See also :
Apply ZYPP patch number 7172.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.5
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 50021 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now