This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Opera installed on the remote host is prior to 10.63.
It is, therefore, affected by the multiple vulnerabilities :
- It is possible to bypass cross-domain checks and allow
partial data theft by using CSS. (971)
- It is possible to spoof the page address by modifying
the size of the browser window. (972)
- Carefully timed reloads and redirects allow spoofing and
cross-site scripting attacks. Using this XSS vector i
may be possible to modify Opera's configuration, which
could allow arbitrary code execution on the remote
- It is possible to intercept private video streams.
- An error while displaying invalid URLs allows cross-site
scripting attacks. (976)
- It's possible to crash the application and cause a
denial of service condition when saving a file while the
page redirects, when viewing a Flash movie with a
transparent Window Mode (wmode) property, or when SVG
exists in an '<img>' element.
See also :
Upgrade to Opera 10.63 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.9
Public Exploit Available : false
Nessus Plugin ID: 49964 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now