This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2013 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier
than 6.0.472.59. Such versions are reportedly affected by multiple
- A use-after-free error exists when using document APIs
during parse. (Issue #50250)
- A use-after-free error exists in SVG styles.
- A use-after-free error exists with nested SVG elements.
- A race condition exists in console handling.
- An unlikely browser crash exists in pop-up blocking.
- A memory corruption error exists in Geolocation.
- An error exists by failing to prompt for extension
history access. (Issue #54006)
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 6.0.472.59 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.9
Public Exploit Available : false
Nessus Plugin ID: 49237 (google_chrome_6_0_472_59.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now