This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier
than 5.0.375.125. As such, it is reportedly affected by multiple
- An unspecified error in the layout code allows memory
contents to be disclosed. (Issue #42736)
- An unspecified error exists in the handling of large
canvases. (Issue #43813)
- A memory corruption error exists in the rendering code.
- A memory corruption error exists in the handling of SVG
content. (Issue #48284)
- An unspecified error exists regarding hostname name
truncation and incorrect eliding. (Issue #48597)
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 5.0.375.125 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.7
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 47859 (google_chrome_5_0_375_125.nasl)
Bugtraq ID: 41976
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now