This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Windows host contains a web browser that is affected by
The installed version of Firefox is earlier than 3.5.11. Such
versions are potentially affected by the following security issues :
- Multiple memory safety bugs could result in memory
corruption, potentially resulting in arbitrary code
execution. (MFSA 2010-34)
- An error in DOM attribute cloning could result in
arbitrary code execution. (MFSA 2010-35)
- An error in Mozilla's 'NodeIterator' implementation
could lead to arbitrary code execution. (MFSA 2010-36)
- An error in the code to store the names and values of
plugin parameters could lead arbitrary code execution.
- The array class used to store CSS values is affected
by an integer overflow vulnerability. (MFSA 2010-39)
- An integer overflow vulnerability exists in the
'selection' attribute of XUL <tree> element.
- A buffer overflow vulnerability in Mozilla graphics
code could lead to arbitrary code execution.
- It is possible to read and parse resources from other
leading to cross-domain data disclosure. (MFSA 2010-42)
- Multiple location bar spoofing vulnerabilities exist.
- It is possible to read data across domains by
injecting bogus CSS selectors into a target site.
- Potentially sensitive URL parameters could be leaked
across domains via script errors. (MFSA 2010-47)
See also :
Upgrade to Firefox 3.5.11 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.1
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 47781 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now