This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Wed May 12 2010 Xavier Lamien <laxathom at
fedoraproject.org> - 1.36-7.svn1783
- Update release to svn revision (r1783).
- Remove botlib-strcpy-abuse patch (added upstream).
- Thu Jan 21 2010 Hans de Goede <hdegoede at redhat.com>
- Update (fix) autodlrc mirror URL's (#557252)
- Fri Dec 18 2009 Hans de Goede <hdegoede at redhat.com>
- Modify Urban Terror launch script to allow downloading
of maps by default
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected quake3 package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.9
Public Exploit Available : true