This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Opera installed on the remote host is earlier than
10.54. Such versions are potentially affected by the following
- Web fonts may be used to trigger a privilege elevation
vulnerability in the Windows operating system (MS10-032)
- It may be possible to use data URIs in a cross-site
scripting attack. (955)
- File inputs may disclose the path to selected files.
- It may be possible to use certain characters for domain
name spoofing. (961)
- It may be possible for a widget to use unrestricted file
I/O to execute arbitrary code. (962)
See also :
Upgrade to Opera 10.54 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.1
Public Exploit Available : false