This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote application server is affected by multiple
IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.0.x before Fix Pack 25 appears to
be running on the remote host. Such versions are reportedly affected
by multiple vulnerabilities.
- An unspecified vulnerability in the Administrative
Console involving monitor role users. (PK45768)
- WebSphere Application Server writes unspecified
plaintext information to 'http_plugin.log' which might
allow attackers to obtain sensitive information.
- An unspecified vulnerability in the
'PropFilePasswordEncoder' utility. (PK52709)
- A header buffer-handling vulnerability with unspecified
- An unspecified vulnerability in the 'UOWManager'.
See also :
Apply Fix Pack 25 (184.108.40.206) or later.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.7
Public Exploit Available : true