This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is prior to
126.96.36.1996. It is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- Multiple race conditions and pointer errors in the
sandbox infrastructure. (Issue #28804, #31880)
- An error relating to persisted metadata such as Web
Databases and STS. (Issue #20801, #33445)
- HTTP headers are processed before the SafeBrowsing
check. (Issue #33572)
- A memory error with malformed SVG. (Issue #34978)
- The HTTP basic auth dialog truncates URLs.
- It is possible to bypass the download warning dialog.
- An unspecified cross-origin bypass vulnerability.
- A memory error relating to empty SVG elements. Note
that this only affects Chrome Beta versions.
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 188.8.131.526 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.3
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 45086 (google_chrome_4_1_249_1036.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now