This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier
than 22.214.171.124. Such versions are reportedly affected by multiple
- A pop-up blocker bypass. (Issue #3275)
- Cross-domain theft due to CSS design error.
- Browser memory error with stale pop-up block menu.
- An unspecified error allows XMLHttpRequests to
directories. (Issue #20450)
- An unspecified error exists related to escaping
characters in shortcuts. (Issue #23693)
- Renderer memory errors exist when drawing on canvases.
(Issue #8864, #24701, #24646)
- An image decoding memory error. (Issue #28566)
- An unspecified error exists that could result in failure
to strip 'Referer'. (Issue #29920)
- An unspecified cross-domain access error. (Issue #30666)
- An unspecified bitmap deserialization error.
- An unspecified browser crash related to nested URLs.
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 126.96.36.199 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.1
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 44317 (google_chrome_4_0_249_78.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now