This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Windows application is affected by multiple buffer
According to its build number, the installed version of RealPlayer on
the remote Windows host has multiple buffer overflow vulnerabilities :
- A RealPlayer 'ASM' Rulebook heap-based overflow.
- A RealPlayer 'GIF' file heap overflow. (CVE-2009-4242)
- A RealPlayer media overflow ('http' chunk encoding).
- A RealPlayer 'IVR' file processing buffer overflow.
- A RealPlayer 'IVR' file heap overflow. (CVE-2009-0376)
- A RealPlayer 'SIPR' codec heap overflow. (CVE-2009-4244)
- A RealPlayer compressed 'GIF' heap overflow.
- A RealPlayer 'SMIL' parsing heap overflow.
- A RealPlayer skin parsing stack overflow.
- A RealPlayer 'ASM' RuleBook Array Overflow.
- A RealPlayer 'rtsp' set_parameter buffer overflow.
See also :
Upgrade to RealPlayer SP 1.0.2 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.3
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 44119 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now