This script is Copyright (C) 2009-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
The Mozilla Firefox was updated to version 3.5.6, fixing lots of bugs
and various security issues.
The following issues were fixed :
- MFSA 2009-65/CVE-2009-3979/CVE-2009-3980/CVE-2009-3982
Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:184.108.40.206)
- MFSA 2009-66/CVE-2009-3388 (bmo#504843,bmo#523816)
Memory safety fixes in liboggplay media library
- MFSA 2009-67/CVE-2009-3389 (bmo#515882,bmo#504613)
Integer overflow, crash in libtheora video library
- MFSA 2009-68/CVE-2009-3983 (bmo#487872) NTLM reflection
- MFSA 2009-69/CVE-2009-3984/CVE-2009-3985
(bmo#521461,bmo#514232) Location bar spoofing
- MFSA 2009-70/CVE-2009-3986 (bmo#522430) Privilege
escalation via chrome window.opener
See also :
Update the affected MozillaFirefox packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 43383 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now