This script is Copyright (C) 2009-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Fri Dec 4 2009 Jeremy Hinegardner <jeremy at hinegardner
dot org> - 0.7.64-1
- Update to new stable 0.7.64
- Thu Oct 29 2009 Jeremy Hinegardner <jeremy at
hinegardner dot org> - 0.7.63-1
- Update to new stable 0.7.63
- reinstate zlib dependency
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected nginx package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.5
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 43032 (fedora_2009-12750.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now