This script is Copyright (C) 2009-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update of the Apache webserver fixes various security issues :
- the option IncludesNOEXEC could be bypassed via
- mod_proxy could run into an infinite loop when used as
reverse proxy (CVE-2009-1890)
- mod_deflate continued to compress large files even after
a network connection was closed, causing mod_deflate to
consume large amounts of CPU (CVE-2009-1891)
- The ap_proxy_ftp_handler function in
modules/proxy/proxy_ftp.c in the mod_proxy_ftp module
allows remote FTP servers to cause a denial of service
(NULL pointer dereference and child process crash) via a
malformed reply to an EPSV command. (CVE-2009-3094)
- access restriction bypass in mod_proxy_ftp module
Update the affected apache2 packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
Public Exploit Available : true