This script is Copyright (C) 2009-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update of tomcat fixes several vulnerabilities :
- CVE-2008-5515: RequestDispatcher usage can lead to
- CVE-2009-0033: denial of service via AJP connection
- CVE-2009-0580: some authentication classes allow user
- CVE-2009-0781: XSS bug in example application cal2.jsp
- CVE-2009-0783: replacing XML parser leads to information
leakage Additionally, non-security bugs were fixed.
Update the affected tomcat55 packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0
Public Exploit Available : true