This script is Copyright (C) 2009-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SuSE 9 host is missing a security-related patch.
Version upgrade to Wireshark 1.0.7 to fix various vulnerabilities :
- crash while loading a Tektronix .rf5 file.
- crash in Check Point High-Availability Protocol (CPHAP)
- LDAP dissector could crash on Windows. (CVE-2009-1267)
- PROFINET format string bug. (CVE-2009-1210)
- additional PROFINET format string bugs, a crash in the
PCNFSD dissector. (CVE-2009-1266)
See also :
Apply YOU patch number 12424.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
Public Exploit Available : true