This script is Copyright (C) 2009-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Fri Jul 3 2009 Richard W.M. Jones <rjones at redhat.com>
- ocaml-camlimages: PNG reader multiple integer
overflows (CVE-2009-2295 / RHBZ#509531).
- Mon Nov 3 2008 Richard W.M. Jones <rjones at redhat.com>
- +BR gtk2-devel.
- +BR ocaml-x11.
- Mon Nov 3 2008 Richard W.M. Jones <rjones at
redhat.com> - 3.0.1-1
- Home page moved (fixes rhbz 468158).
- New upstream version 3.0.1 and multiple build fixes
- License is really LGPLv2 with the OCaml linking
- Removed the DESTDIR patch.
- Build tiff support.
- Run it through rpmlint and fix all problems.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected ocaml-camlimages package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.5
Public Exploit Available : false