This script is Copyright (C) 2009-2013 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related
Opera Team Reports :
- Issue where sites using revoked intermediate certificates might be
shown as secure
- Issue where the collapsed address bar didn't show the current domain
- Issue where pages could trick users into uploading files
- Some IDNA characters not correctly displaying in the address bar
- Issue where Opera accepts nulls and invalid wild-cards in
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Family: FreeBSD Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 40868 (freebsd_pkg_4582948a971611de83a5001999392805.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now