This script is Copyright (C) 2009-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Fri Jun 19 2009 Ralf Corsepius <corsepiu at
fedoraproject.org> - 3.8.2-8
- Address BZ #506885 (BZ #506236).
- Remove rt-3.4.1-I18N.diff.
- Fri Apr 24 2009 Ralf Corsepius <corsepiu at
fedoraproject.org> - 3.8.2-7
- README.fedora.in: Add --dba root to rt-setup-database
- R: perl(XML::RSS) (BZ #496720).
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected rt3 package.
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 39512 (fedora_2009-6899.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now