This script is Copyright (C) 2009-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Mon Feb 16 2009 Jan Safranek <jsafranek at redhat.com>
- fix tcp_wrappers integration (CVE-2008-6123)
- Mon Dec 1 2008 Jan Safranek <jsafranek at redhat.com>
- rebuild for fixed rpm (#473420)
- Mon Nov 3 2008 Jan Safranek <jsafranek at redhat.com>
- explicitly require the right version and release of
net-snmp and net-snmp-libs
- update to net-snmp-22.214.171.124 to fix CVE-2008-4309
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected net-snmp package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0