This script is Copyright (C) 2009-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Thu Mar 19 2009 Paul P. Komkoff Jr <i at stingr.net> -
- fix bz#490709
- Wed Feb 25 2009 Fedora Release Engineering <rel-eng at
lists.fedoraproject.org> - 0.2.6-7
- Rebuilt for
- Sun Nov 30 2008 Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams
<ivazqueznet+rpm at gmail.com> - 0.2.6-6
- Rebuild for Python 2.6
- Sun Sep 21 2008 Ville Skytta <ville.skytta at iki.fi>
- Fix Patch0:/%patch mismatch.
- Fri Jun 27 2008 Paul P. Komkoff Jr <i at stingr.net> -
- rebuild because of ssl/tls deps
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected weechat package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 4.3
Public Exploit Available : true