This script is Copyright (C) 2009-2012 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SuSE 10 host is missing a security-related patch.
Remote attackers could crash net-snmp via GETBULK-Request.
In addition the following non-security issues have been fixed :
- typo in error message. (bnc#439857)
- fix duplicate registration warnings on startup.
- container insert errors reproducable with shared ip
- typo in the snmpd init script to really load all agents.
- logrotate config to restart the snmptrapd aswell.
See also :
Apply ZYPP patch number 5807.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0