This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Tue Nov 18 2008 Rafa Psota <rafalzaq at gmail.com> -
- non-printable character filter patch (#504144)
- Tue Oct 14 2008 Rafa Psota <rafalzaq at gmail.com> -
- update to 0.8.1
- Thu Jul 31 2008 Rafa Psota <rafalzaq at gmail.com> -
- udate to 0.8
- Sun Apr 27 2008 Rafa Psota <rafalzaq at gmail.com> -
- desktop file fix
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected htop package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 4.6