This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update of phpMyAdmin fixes the following bugs :
- CVE-2008-1149: SQL injection, CSRF attacks using crafted
- CVE-2008-1567: local users can steal session
- CVE-2008-1924: in a shared host environment users with
CREAT permissions can read arbitrary files
- CVE-2008-3456: cross-site framing attack
- CVE-2008-3457: user-assisted XSS attack
Update the affected phpMyAdmin package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.4