This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Thu Oct 16 2008 Adrian Reber <adrian at lisas.de> -
- updated to 2.84
- fixes 'CVE-2008-4575 jhead buffer overflow' (#467262)
- removed upstreamed makefile patch
- Wed Sep 24 2008 Adrian Reber <adrian at lisas.de> -
- rebased makefile patch
- Sat Apr 5 2008 Adrian Reber <adrian at lisas.de> -
- updated to 2.82
- Mon Feb 18 2008 Fedora Release Engineering <rel-eng at
fedoraproject.org> - 2.7-3
- Autorebuild for GCC 4.3
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected jhead package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 4.3
Public Exploit Available : true