This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2012 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SuSE 10 host is missing a security-related patch.
This update fixes multiple vulnerabilities reported by iDefense for
the included X server :
- RENDER Extension heap buffer overflow. (CVE-2008-2360)
- RENDER Extension crash. (CVE-2008-2361)
- RENDER Extension memory corruption. (CVE-2008-2362)
- MIT-SHM arbitrary memory read. (CVE-2008-1379)
- RECORD and Security extensions memory corruption.
See also :
Apply ZYPP patch number 5528.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0