This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Wed Sep 3 2008 Kevin Fenzi <kevin at tummy.com> -
- Patch debug tmp file issue - bug #460628
- Mon Jun 16 2008 Kevin Fenzi <kevin at tummy.com> -
- Fix cron script to only mail on warn/error - bug
- Fix conditional to account for fc10 rsyslog
- Mon Apr 28 2008 Kevin Fenzi <kevin at tummy.com> -
- Change cron to run after prelink - bug #438622
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected rkhunter package.
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 34284 (fedora_2008-8314.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now