This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Mon Aug 25 2008 Daniel Veillard <veillard at redhat.com>
- fix for entities recursion problem
- Resolve: rhbz#459712
- Fri Apr 11 2008 Daniel Veillard <veillard at
- upstream release 2.6.32 see
- many bugs fixed upstrea
- Fri Jan 11 2008 Daniel Veillard <veillard at
- upstream release 2.6.31 see
- many bug fixed upstream
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected libxml2 package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 4.3