This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SuSE 10 host is missing a security-related patch.
This version upgrade php5 to 5.2.6 fixes several security
- Fixed possible stack-based buffer overflow in the
FastCGI SAPI identified by Andrei Nigmatulin.
- Fixed integer overflow in printf() identified by
- Fixed security issue detailed in CVE-2008-0599
identified by Ryan Permeh.
- Fixed a safe_mode bypass in cURL identified by
- Properly address incomplete multibyte chars inside
escapeshellcmd() identified by Stefan Esser.
- and many more...
See also :
Apply ZYPP patch number 5345.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0