This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Wed Jun 18 2008 John Berninger <john at ncphotography
dot com> - 2.2.5-1
- update to upstream 2.2.5 for security vulns
- Thu Mar 20 2008 John Berninger <john at ncphotography
dot com> - 2.2.4-3
- revert to SVN snapshot so that config-time integrity
checks don't fail
- remove embedded copy of smarty and use php-Smarty
- Sat Dec 29 2007 John Berninger <john at ncphotography
dot com) - 2.2.4-2
- BZ 279961 - allow FileInfo
- Mon Dec 24 2007 Lubomir Kundrak <lkundrak at
- A christmas present -- critical security update to
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected gallery2 package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.5
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 33236 (fedora_2008-5479.nasl)
Bugtraq ID: 29681
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now