This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Tue Jun 10 2008 Jan Safranek <jsafranek at redhat.com>
- fix various flaws (CVE-2008-2292 CVE-2008-0960)
- Thu Feb 14 2008 Jan Safranek <jsafranek at redhat.com>
- fixing ipNetToMediaNetAddress to show IP address
- Fri Oct 19 2007 Jan Safranek <jsafranek at redhat.com>
- License: field fixed to 'BSD and CMU'
- fix hrSWInst (#250237)
- fix leak in UDP transport (#247771)
- fix remote DoS attack (CVE-2007-5846)
- Mon Oct 8 2007 Jan Safranek <jsafranek at redhat.com>
- License: field changed to MIT
- fix segfault on parsing smuxpeer without password
- Thu Jun 28 2007 Jan Safranek <jsafranek at redhat.com>
- fix snmptrapd hostname logging (#238587)
- fix udpEndpointProcess remote IP address (#236551)
- fix -M option of net-snmp-utils (#244784)
- default snmptrapd.conf added (#243536)
- fix crash when multiple exec statements have the same
- fix ugly error message when more interfaces share one IP
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected net-snmp package.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.7
Public Exploit Available : true