This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update brings the Mozilla XULRunner engine to security update
Following security problems were fixed :
- MFSA 2008-19/CVE-2008-1241: XUL popup spoofing variant
- MFSA 2008-18/CVE-2008-1195 and CVE-2008-1240: Java
socket connection to any local port via LiveConnect
- MFSA 2008-17/CVE-2007-4879: Privacy issue with SSL
- MFSA 2008-16/CVE-2008-1238: HTTP Referrer spoofing with
- MFSA 2008-15/CVE-2008-1236 and CVE-2008-1237: Crashes
with evidence of memory corruption (rv:18.104.22.168)
- MFSA 2008-14/CVE-2008-1233, CVE-2008-1234, and
arbitrary code execution.
Update the affected mozilla-xulrunner181 packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 32026 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now