This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update of the Mozilla XULRunner engine catches up on all previous
security problems found in the XULRunner engine.
Following security problems were fixed :
- MFSA 2008-11/CVE-2008-0594 Web forgery overwrite with
- MFSA 2008-10/CVE-2008-0593 URL token stealing via
- MFSA 2008-09/CVE-2008-0592 Mishandling of locally-saved
plain text files
- MFSA 2008-08/CVE-2008-0591 File action dialog tampering
- MFSA 2008-06/CVE-2008-0419 Web browsing history and
forward navigation stealing
- MFSA 2008-05/CVE-2008-0418 Directory traversal via
- MFSA 2008-04/CVE-2008-0417 Stored password corruption
- MFSA 2008-03/CVE-2008-0415 Privilege escalation, XSS,
Remote Code Execution
- MFSA 2008-02/CVE-2008-0414 Multiple file input focus
- MFSA 2008-01/CVE-2008-0412 Crashes with evidence of
memory corruption (rv:188.8.131.52)
Update the affected mozilla-xulrunner packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 31697 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now