This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Tue Mar 4 2008 Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com> -
- Security fix for CVE-2008-1145.
- Improve a spec file. (#226381)
- Correct License tag.
- Fix a timestamp issue.
- Own a arch-specific directory.
- Tue Feb 19 2008 Fedora Release Engineering <rel-eng at
fedoraproject.org> - 18.104.22.168-9
- Autorebuild for GCC 4.3
- Tue Feb 19 2008 Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com> -
- Rebuild for gcc-4.3.
- Tue Jan 15 2008 Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com> -
- Revert the change of libruby-static.a. (#428384)
- Fri Jan 11 2008 Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com> -
- Fix an unnecessary replacement for shebang. (#426835)
- Fri Jan 4 2008 Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com> -
- Fri Dec 28 2007 Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com> -
- Clean up again.
- Fri Dec 21 2007 Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com> -
- Clean up the spec file.
- Remove ruby-man-1.4.6 stuff. this is entirely the
out-dated document. this could be replaced by ri.
- Disable the static library building.
- Tue Dec 4 2007 Release Engineering <rel-eng at
fedoraproject dot org> - 22.214.171.124-2
- Rebuild for openssl bump
- Wed Oct 31 2007 Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com>
- Fix the dead link.
- Mon Oct 29 2007 Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com> -
- New upstream release.
- ruby-126.96.36.199-CVE-2007-5162.patch: Update a bit with
backporting the changes at trunk to enable the fix
without any modifications on the users' scripts. Note
that Net::HTTP#enable_post_connection_check isn't
available anymore. If you want to disable this
post-check, you should give OpenSSL::SSL::VERIFY_NONE
to Net::HTTP#verify_mode= instead of.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected ruby package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 4.3
Public Exploit Available : true