This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Thu Jan 24 2008 Steve Dickson <steved at redhat.com>
- Protect from buffer overflow in the GSS code. (bz
- Mon Dec 17 2007 Steve Dickson <steved at redhat.com>
- Fixed typo in /etc/netconfig file (bz 414471)
- Thu Oct 25 2007 Steve Dickson <steved at redhat.com>
- Added a check for the ARM arch (bz 351071)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected libtirpc package.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.7
Public Exploit Available : false